Wednesday, January 14, 2009

you you you n always you = mr.cookie ;D



idk why..
when we talk..
its seems like ive know u for ages...
and i feel sooo comfy talking too you...



i aint easy to fall for sumone..i might be easy to LIKE someone..but
im not easy to LOVE someone...
as LOVE and LIKE is 2 diff things...







but i know..what i felt is totally wrong...
and i always keep in my mind..what you said..








" i need time to get to know someone...as my previous big mistake is..
to fast to get into a relationship.."



so i always hold to that...
if theres no space for us..im okey with it..
but to get to know you...im more than happy as it put a big smile on my face..and defnately i will remember you!:)

im not easy to fall for someone..unless me,myself felt something....something that i cant even describe...
my day will feel empty without ur msg,without ur call without ur jokes..HAHA!..




kadang2,hati ni jahat..
selalu buat diri fikir mcm2..
kadang xmasuk akal pun ade..
tapi, selalunye ape yg hati bicara..
selalu betul..cume tindakan yg nak diambil..
xbole ikut hati..kne gune akal jugk...
tp,hati jadi girang,suke bile dpt borak dgn anda..
HAHAHA...




as you said.."let the time decide it"..
and i dont want to rush over things...let it go smootthly....
better to be that way...and again..i wont put high hope nor big hope which will end up like previous....ohhoohooo!..NO!..pls no...

and yes..ur my cookie!..which make me really really goo WHOOHHO!
*laugh*.




ur sweets,u cared me..and thank you for that mr.cookkie..i hv no idea where i got that name for u..as i listen to 1 of my fav song i think..HAHA!..






ape2 pun..thank you again to you,mr.cookie..:)..u always make me smile...




















and thanx to everyone who drop to my blog..
thankie u ssoo much..!!




(",)

No comments: