Sunday, January 4, 2009

i'll remember it.. till i die..

uh...well..mylife is getting back to normal...
and happy back!
thank u allah for that..
and to all the haters..thank u for hating me..:)
and karma is on urway..and i bet ur having it!
itu semua kuase allah...:)


well..well well..
to MR.MOHD F....
im gonna remember every single thing that u told me..
every single words that u said..
every single msg that u send me..
every single thing that u curse..

UNTIL I DIE.

IVE NEVER MET A MAN WHO I SHOULD CALLED PAPA..
IVE NEVER MET A MAN WHO DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING.
IVE NEVER MET A GUY WHO CAN THROW HIS OWN FAMILY..AND BE WITH A GIRL I SHOULD CALLED BINTANGOR...HAHA!..LOLZ...

watever it is...well see...whats gonna happen soon..
3 years..and lets see..whats gonna happen next...
and to u BITCH WHORE or i should called binatang..
engkau akan terima balik tak lama jer lagy...and welldone to u...
foe taking him away from us..thank u...SO MUCH!
VERY VERY WELL DONE!

WATEVER IT IS...

i love u mama...



-end-