Friday, September 26, 2008

10 things i like about "u"

to mr.koala..hope ur reading this...:)..








10 things i like about u :








1)i like u bcuz u cared me so much..








2)i like u bcuz u treat me well..








3)i like u bcuz ur being so nice to me








4)i like u bcuz of ur heart








5)i like u bcuz u r urself when ur with me








6)i like u bcuz u stole my heart!!








7)i like u bcuz evrything that u promise u really mean it..








8)i like u bcuz u always there by myside...








9)i like u bcuz u never let me down








10)i like u bcuz u always cheer me up...
















even its been like..6 month..we dont meet each other...and even we rarely got to chat...i really want u to know that....i am still right here...if watever i've said before or treat u bad..i am really ssoorry...



evrytime when we talk...it will defnately make smile even i will be like suppeer duppeeerr HAAPPYY!!and my heart will be like..*tttiiiinnkkkk* sparkling!!hahah..


im just sitting,wishing and waiting..........
take care always...
<3>



No comments: