Sunday, September 7, 2008

blablihbluheh..

hohoho!..well..well...well..what to say..hummm..ITS SEMTEMBER!!!!:D..
im getting suppeeerrr excited!!haha...
lets forget bout it for a while..shall we?
humm...right now..im quite...worried for my..FINAL exam...aAAaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
bcuz..if i didnt manage to pass this final..i cant go for my next semester even i have to PAY more!
byk laa...duit wa tarak weehh...!!!gagagaggag..
soo...i wish evryone..goodluck for exam...and to those who are having ur final,or anythin..do ur very best k..!:)..


hmmm...to my huni bunny and my dearest girl...im sorry cuz lately i dont really join u guys..and i bet u know why......pada diri..diri xkesah...cume kadg2 kite xbole nk espect org utk senantiase dgn kite..kan..org bole berubah within 2 jam pun bole..inikn 2 hari..diri senantiase ingt pesan atok...

"BIAR ORG BUAT KITE..JGN KITE BUAT ORG..BUMI NI BULAT..ESK LUSE,MEREKA SEKALIAN YG BUAT KITE..TERIMA LA AKIBAT NYA.."..

**diam**..

and i really wanna thanks to all my classmates..for entertaining me..teach me..and make me realize..sumthin that i'l remember always!!:D..Big HUG to U!!!:)


and..my koala..hope im still with u..hihii..


well evryone..take care..and hv a great evrythin!!!

cchheeerrss!!!


SALUT!;D

No comments: