Monday, June 23, 2008

funny ke??or LMAO??

basically....im having my 2nd week class...and today was having my economics class...all of us..was reeally excited and..really focused..(even im a bit tired thoe..)..then..all of sudden..PPPPPrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaPPppPPPppPPppp....!!!blackout..and this is the 2nd time...and i was a bit..like..SHOCK i think...and the paper that was writing the notes...TERRRrrKoooyakk...its bcuz of the sshhoockk!!aaaa...and i need to re-write them again!gggrrrr...



soo..this week..i already have like....4assgmnt..need to pass up on..semptmber..(aaaaaaaaaaaa!!semptmber??!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D)..hmmm...and evry subject im in difren group...so that i can know..which person taht really work and which are parasit!...




nothing thats really interesting today..just that last week...theres a guy..which i dont really fancy nor like...he asked me to go out..soo at first..im..ok..but then when he asked me to go to club..hell NO!!!..i dont think his a nice man or a friend thoe to be with....aaaa....clubing is not the perfect things to do to get to know sumone..unless theres sumthings...sumthings...aaaaaaaaaa..watever la...




soo...i think..this whole week..i manage to talk with my koala...miss him a lot!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!mmm...my roomate,my housemate evryone treats me really NICE!!!im not trying to be bossy or princess in the house...but they treat me ssooo nice even sometimes im a bit.....like unconfortable with it but...u noe..be like an adult..can always talk or sumthing2...





hmmm.....and today??i took like quite num of picx with my babe!aaaaaaaaahh!!love u girl!



mmm..weelll..i think i need to sleep...need to wake up early tomorow..



slamat mlm..goodnite evryone...may all ur wish come true!!!!!




(:


nolalita (",)

No comments: