Monday, June 16, 2008

the journey has begin....

well..hello..evryone...im sorry cuz stop it for a short while..was quite bz with my thing...mmm..right now..im away from home...but not really far..(to me la..)..im doing my foundation in management..(: ...and i got an orientation..for the whole of last week..its really awesome,cool,and seriusly i enjoyed it soooo much!!!!!!!i manage to meet new frenz..well..my motto for this year..is,,having the NEW of me,myslef...evrything..cuz i wanna forget watever that had happen for the past few years...


ok..back to the story..during the orientation....quite num of time..i got punishment..its all bcuz of those ggrrrrrrr guysszzz....damn u!!!hmm..some of them record it which really make me pissed off!!!malu laa wei!!.....but yea..from there..i manage to meet quite numbers of new frenz..;D..and..and i learn the 'chicken dance'..hahaha..it was really funny..but seriusly its fun!!even i thought miss squissy thoe...hahahahaaa.....mmm....i learn how..to build up the confident towards myself...be more rensposible...more independent..and most importanting is..to take care of myself..and all those BUAYA DARAT!!....




mmm...during the orientation..i met someone...i name it as...Mr.L....his really,really...waat should i said..mmm..not as hot as my koala of coz laa kn...average laaaaa...cuz all the gurls was like..

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa...his hot..!i want him.."..and so on...which make me like...aaaaaaa....go ahead la...i got my koala..much more hotttzz!!dont give a damn laa..hahahahahaha....


soo..as usual..i meet lots of people......sometimes i dont know..why..'they' wanna know bout ur status...daaa~~???i rather keep it as a secret thoe..unless..my besties..yea,they know..but i think....if u just wanna be friend..why were u bother bout the status??bangang jer...soo...mmet new frens..and thanx to evryone cuz keeping me company!and not HOME sick!!!yyeeaayy...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;D






just start my class today..itts a bit funny..but..overall..i really enjoeying myslef here..:)..and..thnx to miss squissy cuz giving me the moral support...(yg x bermoral)..:P..haha..kidding jer laa!..



weelll...my parents bought me a notebook..which belongs to me..ONLY..and yeeaa..i really like it sooo much!!!TQ papa,mama...:P...




hmmm...last week...no internet....haaa~~boring a bit..but all the boredem was filled with meeting new frens..n chit chat till 4 am...really cool!!!!:P





now..i can update evrything..from time to time!!yeaahh!!..so,i can on evrything!but the conection here was really bad..cant even web caamm..adooii!!!hmmm...


well..today,i managed to talked with mr.koala...which i realllyy misss him more then much!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!...1minggu tidak berkomunikasi..gler laa...ni td baru dpt borak...hehe..miss ya!!..td..lps magrib pun mama dah call..sume dah settle...notes dah print..and im ready for my next class..!!!hope it will be more fun!!!:D



ok..i need rest now..thanx for dropping by at my blog...do take care evrybody..and be matured day by day..:)....

chowz...!!


nolalita..(",)

No comments: