Friday, May 2, 2008

happy,xcited,wwaaallaaaa~~~!

olaaa~~~~well..i think..i wrote it 2 x today..:D..well..i had a dinner tonite..at VS..which is in ampang(if ur malaysians then u'll know..);P..with some of my perents friends..theres about..hmm...3 family act..but we arrived a bit late..cuz as usual..im a bit late just now...a bit chosyy till i had to asked mr.KOALA to make dicision for me..but..xsempat..:(..he need to take his lunch..soo..i made up my mind to wear something..so i got no time to do my hair,no earring,no nothing..!!!and yet..my mom's shoes was missing in action..and..she scream at me..well seems like im the one who are responsibble for her shoes...cuz fara dont really take note bout anythings..=.='..sooo..while busy seacrching for her shoes..fara was busy asking me..'am i look good?am i ok wearing this??' which quite annoyed me anyway...cuz i was busy searching for mom's shoes,she was busy worried bout her looks!!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....!!!!!!!peningg!!!!!while my dad..keep on hOnNing the cars....as if he wanna told evryone that 'hey,we're going out yoow!!'...aarrgggghhhh!!!and seriously..i really look soo messy! *ggrr*
well..once we reach there..other family members were there..and all thier kids were sitting at another table..while..both of us..were sitting at the same table with my evrybody..i mean..same table with thier perents..which make both of us..toally awkward!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahhhaahahaha...its funny..but..thank god..we can mix around..hv some conversation..about ghost...sounds funny???totally...well..as people know..we(me n fara) dont really like to gossipzzzz...soo..i think..with ghost story,makes more interesting!:Dsoo..1001 story came out..quite funny even shammy..haha..but..hey,interesting!!!!..but my dad..haaiiiyyooo..keep on talking bout the DA things...and..mama said taht..papa wont leave me!!!!AAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i really wanna scream actually at that time..eeee..what the FISH??????
*sigh*
once i reach home....first thing i did was..switch on the notebook..!and buzzing mr.KOALA..haha..but he was busy...sooryy syg to disturb ya!!:D..act i got dc..cuz my dad swith off the ..soo..do my clean up and evrything...all of sudden my mom called me...need some helped..then...as usual..go to myspace,fs,facebook..blablabla...u name it,i hv it!!haha..check evrything..then hva chat a bit with my frenz..

then...i saw...mr.KOALA on9!!!!hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!only god know how happy i am!hihi..so..we chat..and we played a game...but..he win it!i lose it!!!grrr....i'l make sure i'll win!!!i WILL!!hahaahahaha..it feels sooo good when u got talk to sumone..u love,sumone who cares ya..:)..j'taime mr.KOALA beauccoouuppp!!!!!mmuuahhx!and its really put a BIG SMILE on my face!!!!tq syg!!!hehe..his busy with his asgmnt,project...this and taht..so..its quite diff for us to talk...but,today we made it!!!!
yeeeaaayyy!!!ok..ok..see,once i start about mr.KOALA...haiiiizzzz...hard to stop laaa~~~~
ok..ok..

well..to u out there..who think..u wanna let ur pb away for a while..i think..this song..can help u a bit!and..might gonna make u gooo UUUULLLALALALLLLLA!!~~~

1.calabria-enur feat mims & natasja
2.dont stop the music - rihanna
3.ching-a-ling - missy elliot
4.bum like u - robyn..(really a good song if u hv crash on sumone..*winks~~!*
5.thirsty - cassie...(nice song to be loved with!:D)
6.dance like theres no more tomorrow - paula abdul feat randy jackson
7.elevator - florida feat timberland
8.fire - 50 cent feat nicole
9.funky bahia - sergio mendez...(songs that gonna make u wanna moves ur feet!)
10.get naked(i got plan) - britney..(even she SUCKS..but this song is soo cool!)
11.superafim - CSS..(its a brazillian song but its really gonna turn u on!!)

well..basically..this are the song..which help me..to be cool down..be OK back..normal..cuz..musics play my mood..musics shows me...who i am..blablabla....~~~...
so i guess...i write to much now..lets see..whats gonna happen tomorrow!!!
sayonara..adios amigos...bye2...

p/s:evryone who read this..please..please...pray for me..so that my dad wont be as a DA at overseas..PLEASE!!!!!:(
tq..terima kasih..she' she'..vanakam..khapunkha..

insyallah...AMIN!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well...goood to hear that!!!!
go..go ciao!!!!!
may what u wish,will come true..

Anonymous said...

sooo..its mR.KOALA????
well..nothing much to say...
may u guys will be togetherrr!!!!!!!!!
hohohohooo...insyaallah..
to mr.KOALA:take good care of nolalita..she's a nice girl..trust me..
pSssSSttT..ni melissa aight!
take care babe..cool blog!keep it up aight!

Anonymous said...

ahhh... i see.. Ahaaa.. I read.. Ahhh