Thursday, May 1, 2008

its driving me nuts~~!

evrythings goes wrong...*SIGH*
my dad..might need to be transfer..to be a DA in aussie or UK..or..idk..depends..and they keep on talking about it..which makes me totally..sick about it..

look..i know..every perents wants the best for their kidz..but sometimes,they hv to know..what thier kids want in thier life..not just consider 'i want u'..blablabla...thats is what they want..not what we want..hhaaaaa...its really upsets me...

my dad..was really interested to be a DA..i mean evrybody in my family..except me...ok..evryone in my family..hv their own reason..

papa - he wants to escape from meetting his 'friends'...

mama - since she was young,she wanna migrate....and most of my cousins(especially mom's side)... staying out of malaysia...

fara - she wanna stay in aussie because she got lotssss of frenz over there..and she wanna watch Tegan & Sara concert..as this band always make their concert in aussie...

me - ?????i dont wanna go there..not for this 2 years....:(

ok..reason why i dont wanna go there.........

1.i've make someone to promise me to come here back...and he did..this septm..
2.i'm just about to start a 'new' life...with somenone...
3.i dont wanna leave my BFF
4.i just wanna hv my own life...
5.for god sake!im going to be 18..and i wanna hv a life like other teenagers...

so..do u think..its fair for me..to leave..while his coming here..all the way from urope..????
totally NO...i know..this might gonna be really hard for him..even me...
*sigh*


ok..may be..i've done something before..but i think..my perents..should hv a bit..faith..at LEAST....its hard to live in a 'PRISON'...goshhh..plz.....its suckz!!!!!!
well..lets say..i really hv to go...hope this will always in 'your' mind...



"Well you done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
and now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
Nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon its again my turn to win some or learn some
So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours
BUT..
I’m leavin’ never lookin back again 
You found somebody who does it better than i can 
no more making you cry, no more them gray skies 
And I’m leavin’ never lookin back again…
and im really sorry to leave ya..
but,if we're meant to be together..we WILL meet someday,somewhere..
and always remember im yours.."

but at this moment...all i need is..please...pray for me...so that me and my family stay here...
so that i can continue mylife...pleasseeee......

put yourself..in my shoes...then u can understand...


Im hoping...that i'll stay..here...
insyallah...amin...

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whhoooo...okey..i will pray..may your dremz will come true..hmm..was wondering..who is that someone refering to ya???
he damn lucky man..to hv a wonderfull gurl...owh yea..btw,its me im..:D..well,always take care chic..!and to 'him'..or 'your' that this nolalita refer...
U ARE DAMN LUCKY!..