Thursday, March 26, 2009

wondering why.

"Its like Ive been awakened
Every rule I had you breaking
Its the risk that Im taking
I ain't never gonna shut you out
Everywhere Im looking now
Im surrounded by your embrace
I can see your halo
You know youre my saving grace
Youre everything I need and more
Its written all over your face
I can feel your halo
Pray it wont fade away "



im speachless...thats all i can say..thank you very much...its one of my fav song..
in the first place..why are YOU giving this LINES to me?..
WHY?..
i do appriciate it..thanks but no thanks

u a la coupure a fermé même mon coeur.. et merci pour cela

merci beaucoup..beauuccooupp...Mais j'ai mis l'obtiens.. vous sont pourquoi me le donnant.. im dans l'amour avec quelqu'un de toute façon.. u casse mon coeur une fois.. et j'obtiens mon coeur de retour.. en tombant dans l'amour avec ceci quelqu'un. ..thank vous encore pour les paroles.

-fin-

No comments: