Thursday, March 26, 2009

uhm.

only 3 more days left..including today...

then i'll be back to campus..and yess...the NORMAL life will start back..

aaaa....bored...

before i go back to my campus...i want to..................................

1) spend time with my mom..:)
2)lepak-ing with my sister and all my beloved SISTAH~
*i miss kakak ecah dgn kakak naddy...=,(*
3) i want to meet my dear cuppycake first!!!can i?..please...and hopefully u'll be ok..and fully recoverd soon..amin!!
so we could meet!!!aha~!!!!


p/s: to all my dear friends,i am always in campus..i xlari mane pun..just a bit busy....i might not be around the libry like i used to pasal susah nk bincg...nnti security dtg sound saye..sangatla malu..aha!..and i think, most of the time i'll be in my room as i am soo lazy to go out..sleeping is my part-time work..HAHA!..so,dont worry bout me..i am doing just great...nnti lps cuti akan saye jln2 satu campus agar kamu,beliau dan juga anda nampak saye ye?..dont worry bout me..:)..heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~..


owh sangatlah malas nak pulang ke SANA..........

afterwards,we will be far from each other...u'll be busy with ur study...sape laa adik nk kacau nnti ek?..


kakak,
thank u for everything..im so lucky and so grateful to god to have such a sis!..u are protective,very caring(indirectly!),the best sis on earth..!!!....i'll pray for u kakak..success always be with u..but u have to workhard and smart as well...as MAMA said..."life isnt easy"
adik ada awak,awak ada adik!!!sayang awak kakak!!!!heeeeeeeeeeeeee~

as cuppycake also..is busy...haih..=,(



how yea?...humm..*thinking and thinking*

No comments: